Blockchain technologies are transformational: they can enable enterprises to reinvent processes and business models, and pursue radically disruptive use cases. Many decision-makers and it professionals don’t understand Blockchain; others confuse it with cryptocurrencies like bit Co in. This concise, accessible handbook brings clarity and pragmatism to Blockchain technologies and opportunities. Written from a business perspective by three of IBM leading consultants, it presents real-world examples that demonstrate what Blockchain can and can’t do. Drawing on their unsurpassed experience, The authors survey the technology current state, introduce industry-specific and cross-industry use cases, review approaches to implementation and governance, and preview emerging capabilities — all with a relentless focus on real business outcomes, and no hype.
1. A team of IBM leading Blockchain consultants to focus on real business outcomes and transformations.
2. Understand Blockchain technology, ecosystems, business models, implementation strategies, governance, and emerging capabilities.
3. Explore a wide spectrum of industry-specific and cross-industry use cases. <Br> table of
- Introduction to blockchain
- Opportunities and challenges
- Understanding the technology landscape
- Business of business models
- Developing a governance structure for Blockchain networks
- Building a team to drive Blockchain projects
- Understanding financial models, investments, Rubrics, and Model risk frameworks
- Looking ahead: what does the future hold?.